Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: Friday 31 July 10am
An opportunity has arisen within Byfield Consultancy for a Senior Account Manager to join our expanding team. You will look after a portfolio of legal and professional services clients, including leading international and UK law firms. Day to day, your role involves client liaison and counsel and generating excellent media coverage across a variety of publications and outlets including broadcast, national, and specialist media, working as part of a team. You will also help manage and mentor our executives and graduates, as well as contribute to our social media and thought leadership campaigns.
We are looking for the following:
– An all-round communicator with excellent PR & publicity, copy writing and social media skills.
– A passion for legal and professional services
– Experience of working in a press office environment, dealing directly with journalists, pitching client news and commentary.
– Preparing press releases, blogging, tweeting and article writing
– Experience in running successful events, including seminars
– Participation in thought leadership research and support campaigns
Desired skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a PR role
- Strong media relations and social media skills
- Excellent verbal and written capabilities
- Good journalist contacts
- Knowledge of legal and wider professional services sectors
- Collegiate team player
We offer a rewarding incentive package which includes: 25 days holiday per annum (not including bank holidays), free daily lunches, private healthcare, team social events and a yearly bonus.
Please contact: Lorraine Gilbert, HR Manager
Tel: 0207 092 3999