We are looking for a part time intern to assist with our communications and marketing administration.
This is a long term position ideal for those looking to establish a career in legal PR or gain wider experience of a vital service for law firms.
We are looking for a self-starter, who has a keen interest in communications. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where you will gain valuable contacts and experience within the legal and legal PR industry.
The role would suit a GDL student, or someone studying a similar course, keen to work part-time and gain an insight into a different side of the legal spectrum.
Responsibilities will include:
- Database entry and maintenance including data cleansing
- Research support including; publications, law firms and new business
- PR account administration including; scanning and compiling cuttings
- Helping with the maintenance of our social and digital media activities
- General office administration.
Required skills / attributes
- Microsoft office (Word and Excel Proficient)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
If you are interested in this role please contact Lorraine@byfieldconsultancy.com